GunMission GunMission

This game is amazing. 'good' doesn't cut it.
First completed game as well? Man you got some fucking talent. Keep it up.

RyThom responds:

Wow! Thank you so much! Im more pumped up than ever to finish my next game! I really appreciate it!

Persist Persist

This game is beautiful.
I don't see perfect games often, and with perfect I mean absolutely perfect. But I can say without fear that this game is, perfect.
The controls are neat, the concept is beautiful, the graphics and music add a lot to the environment of the game, which makes it magnificent.

Squarelaxy Squarelaxy

This game is insanely cool. I hope that this game becomes really big!

Chaos Collapse Chaos Collapse

With all the respect I have, this game is 100% broken.
You CAN use the arrows keys, while these are not intented to use.
The graphics are fun, but the physics are seriously WORTHLESS. If a building shakes for even one bit, you lose 50% of your health out of the blue. If you run over a building with a decent speed, the whole building collapses out of nowhere.
I have played every level, and I figured out so many bugs that I could write 10 books only mentioning all the bugs and flaws of this game.

The music is okay I guess.

I respect you for trying to make this. The concept is great, but this game right here is just broken.
I'm sorry. Though, even that I'm whining all about this game, it's worth the homepage. The idea is just so great, but the making of it did not went so well.

I'm still giving you 4,5 stars for this. As you said, 'I suppose this was more of a "proof of concept" game'. It was fun playing, but please make a sequel that isn't this broken.

THANKS.

Sushin00 responds:

Interesting reply. Thank you for the thoughts, although I would argue that the game isn't 100% broken, I do understand what you mean. I realized a lot of things I could have done better while making the game so I think a sequel would come along really well if I adjusted to the feedback given to the game. I'll definitely take what you said into account, and I'd like to actually read those 10 books you talk about.

Unbelievable Sniper Unbelievable Sniper

This game is great. It's literally the best sniper game i have ever played.
And it isn't that hard, you just need to get used to the flow.
Please make more of these :-)

Think Tank Think Tank

This game is absolutely awesome.
The style, the atmosphere, just everything.
I am glad that people like you exist to make awesome games for communities like Newgrounds.

Hanger 2: Endless Hanger 2: Endless

I really missed these games.

Dire Haven Dire Haven

Wow.

This game
is
the
SHIT

Last Robot Last Robot

Awesome.

Awesome game, Like i expected.
Actually none of your games are bad or sum, I love them all.
Really enjoyed it. thanks for making it :)

elmortem responds:

Thank you, Saberguy. Very nice to hear such words.

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

Holy shit

Where have your been all my life?